Wednesday, August 04, 2010

So Excited!

Three weeks from now, Aieen, one of my best friends, will be arriving here in Philippines to spend her vacation after one year of working abroad as librarian in Yanbu, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. When she informed me that the flight for her arrival has been confirmed, I was so very excited knowing we will see each other again. Not only because I miss her so much but also I'm looking forward to our getaways to La Union up to Baguio City as  what we have planned.

at the airport during Aieen's departure last July 2009

Time really flies so fast. It's just like she has been away for many months since we went at the airport  to send her off. And now she's already counting the days of her arrival and very much excited to hug her family and have a great bonding moment with them especially with her two angels, Cedie and Ashley, my goddaughter.

0 comments: