Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Mama Mary's Birthday

Today, September 8, the world is celebrating the birthday of our dearest and greatest Mother of all, Mama Mary. I feel the joy and peace in my heart as I confidently know that you will always there to guide us as we embark on the journey of life. I thank you for all the intercessions and answered prayers you've given me and to the rest of my family and circle of friends. May we always look upon you as our model of having a big heart in all ways. 

As we celebrate Mother Mary's birthday today, may we always be reminded that our life is the rare and best gift God has given to us. May our love for Mama Mary bring us all to the realization  that there is a God who cares and loves us in such a way that is unimaginable and imponderable. In spite of our own flaws and unworthiness, we are truly sure of His undying love for us.

Happy Birthday, Mama Mary!!! We love you so much!

0 comments: