I've been into hibernation for almost four weeks now and I terribly miss the blogging world. Though I wanted to post regularly, I can't because my desk is always bombarded with a lot of workload. I have to prioritize my office tasks and cope with the changes in the daily routine of our department.
- I enjoyed my short sojourn last Sept. 16-19, 2010 at Aringay, La Union up to Baguio City together with my bestfriend's family and relatives. We went to the beach for swimming and took a bamboo raft ride on the river.
- We attended mass at St. Pio Chapel in Libis, Quezon City last Sept. 23, 2010 after office hour. After the mass, I attended get-together dinner at Cabalen, Sta. Lucia Mall. I had a meaningful chitchat with my former officemates and we reminisced the unforgettable moments and experiences we have during our PPI days in Cainta Branch Office.
- Sadly, I lost my Nokia 5000 Cellphone Unit last Sept. 26, 2010 when I went to Big R-Robinson Novaliches to check the Collezione Boutique if they have an available C2 Pilipinas Map T'shirt so I could buy one and give it to Aieen as my simple gift for her upcoming birthday.
- Aieen went back to Yanbu, Saudi Arabia last Oct. 01, 2010 and I accompanied her and her family to the airport for her departure.
- Sympathetically, we're all saddened by the death of my officemate & friend's sister last Oct. 07, 2010. We went to Laguna last Saturday to send our deepest condolences to the bereaved family.