Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Sister's Wedding

Wedding day is one of the biggest days in every woman's life. It is also one of the cherished memories in everyone's life. It is the important day in the life of a couple and marks the perfect occasion to wish them for their new beginning.

To the lamp of Love 
May it burn brightest in the darkest hours 
and never flicker in the winds of trial.
It was a very fine and memorable day of September 18, 2010 when my sister Arlene, the oldest in our siblings tied the knot in our hometown - in the province of Aklan. It was only a civil wedding celebration but it seems like a church or garden wedding.

Dong & Arlene Nuptial
 The wedding ceremony and the reception were held at Octagon Building of ASU - Ibajay.  The wedding was attended by family, relatives, friends  and other invited guests. I wasn't able to come to her wedding due to some personal reason. I'm grateful that she understood. I know she'd wished that we're there but then the event was great and I'm happy for them. And ...


My greatest wish for the two of you is that through the years, your love for each other will so deepen and grow, that years from now you will look back on 
this day, your wedding day, as the day you 
loved each other the least.

0 comments: