The year 2010 has ended. But before I finally bid goodbye to it, I wanna have a review of my 2010 wishlist that I've posted on my other blogsite.
I was very grateful that almost all of my eight wishes came true. It was really a great year to remember because of the amazing graces that God entrusted to me.
- Thanks to Aieen, I was able to go with them in Aringay, La Union up to Baguio City to have a short vacation.
making fun at the beach of Aringay, La Union
pose with traditional costume of Igorot in Baguio City
- Finally, I have now my own laptop. It is a brand new Compaq Presario.
- Also, I was able to purchase another cellphone unit, a Samsung Star Wifi as a replacement on my lost Nokia 5000 cellphone unit.
- I bought two photo albums and had photo prints of some of pictures stored in my computer.
- Finally, I have filed a housing loan application with Pag-IBIG Fund. I choose Eastwood Residences in Rodriguez, Rizal developed by Verdantpoint Development Corporation.
- I have collected company's memorabilia like pin badge button, shirts, and jacket.
- I have visited/attended masses at different churches like St. Jude Archdiocesan Shrine in Manila, St. Padre Pio Chapel in Libis, Quezon City and in Antipolo Cathedral.
St. Jude Church
St. Padre Pio Chapel
God is so really Great!!! A bountiful blessings have given to me on the previous year. Glory to God in the Highest!!!