Sunday, January 16, 2011

Message from God

Just wanna share this message from God last Friday via God wants You to Know..., a facebook application.

Last January 14, 2011, God wants me to know... that when I feel down, look at myself through God's eyes. There are times when no matter how hard I try, I just cannot accept myself as I am. During such times, think of how I look to God's eyes. In God's eyes, there is no judgment, there is only acceptance. God sees me light when all that I can see are my shadows. God loves me more than anyone could ever love me as I really am.
When I read my message from God on that day, I was very touched and inspired. I admit there are times that I have this kind of feeling. Feeling down, asking why some bad things happened but still I couldn't find an answer. But God is really good. He gives me an answer. And it says He loves me more than anyone could ever love me as I really am.

0 comments: