Thursday, July 08, 2010

Eclipse Movie & Blackbeard's Seafood Island


pose at Eclipse

I'm having a nap when I received a text message from a friend inviting me to watch the Twilight Saga: Eclipse last July 01, 2010. Of course, I said yes. Since new year came, I'm looking forward to watch this movie. We stepped out of the office at exactly 4 o'clock in the afternoon and headed to Trinoma Mall to meet the couple who went there earlier than us to buy movie tickets. We brought some snacks and drink into the cinema theater to enjoy it while watching the movie. We had fun and laughter inside the movie theater.
  
After we stepped out of the movie house, we've decided to look for a fine dining restaurant. We chose the Blackbeard's Seafood Island. They had a live band music in the background. We ordered Boodle Feast Dapitan's Pride, a combination of crispy coco gin shrimps, San Mig clams (cooked in San Mig Lite), grilled tilapia, grilled squid, laing, steamed crabs, grilled liempo and kalkag rice (hibi-flavored rice). We ordered iced tea and dalandan juice for our drinks.
 
 Boodle Feast Dapitan's Pride - served in an oversized, sturdy wooden tray 
covered with banana leaves meant for sharing.

picture taking comes first before eating

I really enjoyed the feast flatter because it satisfied my cravings for seafood. It's one of the favorite food and I want it more and more, maybe in some other time again. Overall, we had oodles of fun going out once again.

0 comments: