Monday, July 05, 2010

4 Years of Service

Today, July 05, 2010 marks the 4 years of service I've been working here in my present job. I could still remember my first day of entering the company premises and preparing for my new life's journey being in the health care industry. I was a bit shy but excited and responsible enough to start the day and face the challenges in my new work environment.

It has been a privilege working for such a good company with no other aim but to strive for excellence and I am very proud to be part of this team. I would like to thank the organization for accepting me as part of the family, teaching and molding me not just to be a good employee, but a well-rounded person as well.

I will be forever grateful and always cherish all the memories I have on this journey. Wherever my journey and opportunity would lead me, I shall face a new venture filled with head's up confidence and spirit, which I got from being part of the organization.

0 comments: