Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Looking on the Bright Side!

I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and  restored. I look forward on the days ahead  and view life through rose-colored glasses. Being optimistic and looking on the bright side of life make me inspired each day. I couldn't fathom the peacefulness and serenity I felt. I said to myself I am now ready to unfold another chapter of my life. It is true that life is uncertain and sometimes our laid plans go astray. But there is also certain  thing that we should hold on to. Jeremiah 29:11 tells me, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Faith and prayer are always the best weapon we could have in order for us to walk into right direction wherein God will lead us.

Last night, before I went to bed I said a prayer and gently close my eyes and sleep. When I woke up, a renewal of physical strength and spiritually at peace enveloped my whole being. I told myself that I will embrace what God wants to happen in my life. Then I prepared and went off to work enthusiastically.  When I googled some information about something I need to know, I'm glad I found a lot. I don't know but there is uncertain feeling I can't explain. It feels like God is guiding and showing me the way so that I would understand what's ahead of me. I have a feeling that great thing will be coming on my way soon and He wants me to be ready on it. And thinking of such blessing, I could not find enough words to utter. But of course, I will always be thankful for everything.

1 comments:

I am Roni said...

Good for you my friend for you deserved all the happiness. Hope to have quality time with you and the rest of the girls soon.