Sunday, November 28, 2010

St. Padre Pio on Rated K

I heard about St. Padre Pio from a work colleague only last year. Then I was informed that it was featured on TV show "Rated K". Out of curiosity and because I missed the said featured story I look for it and I found it on YouTube.


It was September 23, 2010, death anniversary of St. Pio, when I first visited the St. Padre Pio Chapel in Libis, Quezon City after office hour. We were invited by Tita Mila to be with them. The chapel was packed with many devotees when we arrived. There were no more seats available inside and outside of the chapel so we were standing throughout the Mass. I didn't go inside the chapel because of the long queue and I'm a bit late on my appointment with my former work colleagues in Cainta, Rizal. But I promised to go back there on ordinary day so that I could get inside and feel the solitary peace of the place. This promise has already been fulfilled.

0 comments: