Friday, March 04, 2011

The 65th Philippine Annual Orchid Show

The Philippine Orchid Society is holding its 65th Annual Orchid and Garden Show at the Quezon Memorial Circle, Elliptical Road, Quezon City on February 25 to March 07, 2011 with the theme "Green Living with Orchids". The show will feature the best orchid blooms and there are free lectures available to all interested.

When I read this wonderful news in the internet, I'm so excited and very interested to attend the event. I asked Racquel if she wants to be with me on the said event. I'm glad she did. We have decided to attend the show on Monday, March 7 in which the topic to be discussed will be "Start your Own Flower Garden" by East West Seed Company. The said topic will start at 3:00 in the afternoon. Entrance fees are P20.00 for adults and P15.00 for senior citizens/students. So glad, it's very affordable.