Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My 1st Ever Fun Run - Yakult 10-Miler Race 2011

I woke up at exactly three o'clock in the morning last March 27, 2011. I took a bath and went straight to the office where our meeting place is. We left the place at 4:00 a.m. and we're super excited to go to CCP Manila to attend the Yakult 10-Miler Race 2011. 
Our day will not be complete without pictorials. The camera captured the once-in-a-lifetime first ever bonding moment fun run we ever had. We had a lot of snapshots before and after the event.
We seized the moment with our first fun run.  Though I only finished the 5k race within 54:44 minutes I'm still proud of my accomplishment. It's my first time in joining such event and have made it possible even without practice. It's actually a wonderful thing. I achieve something good. And I feel better.

After the event, we have decided to look for some food place where we could eat breakfast. We all agreed to dine at Aristocrat Restaurant in Malate, Manila.
took a snapshot before we entered the resto
while waiting for our order
I ordered Filipino Breakfast Set (Longganisa & Chicken Adobo w/ hot tea) with a price of  Php 239.00 to satisfy my hungry tummy.
garlic rice
with fried eggs, longganisa and chicken adobo
Overall, the breakfast was a wonderful way to cap the end of our first ever Fun Run. See you on our next race. It's so addictive!

0 comments: