Monday, March 14, 2011

Yellow Dancing Lady Orchid


Here is the Yellow Dancing Lady Orchid. I took this photo last March 07, 2011 during the Annual Orchid and Garden Show hosted by the Philippine Orchid Society held at Quezon Memorial Circle, Elliptical Road, Quezon City. Racquel and I attended the said event. We're glad that we both won raffle prizes. It's an orchid plant - a yellow dancing lady orchid. The same kind of orchid you can see on the above snapshot of my Mellow Yellow Monday entry today.

MellowYellowMondayBadge
My 2nd entry to Mellow Yellow Monday.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

they really do like dancing:)

i am ur newest follower.Pls do...

Leovi said...

Excellent with beautiful yellow flowers. I wish you a wonderful week!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous!

My Mellow Yellow, have a great week.

Lina Gustina said...

So lovely. I have the same orchid; but the flowers are never as many as the one in your photo...

http://www.homezweethome.info/2011/03/graffiti.html

Linnea said...

How pretty; I've never seen such flowers before. They look as if they're covered with bees! Thanks for stopping by!