Wednesday, March 23, 2011

At the Crossroad of Life

Lost. Confused. Unsure. Worried. These are the things that occupies my mind today. I see myself standing at the crossroad of life. Life is full of uncertainties. Our laid plans go astray. We don't know what exactly God has in store for us. The only certain thing we do have is to believe and be still in God's love for us.

I'm still trying to find my calling, on what's really my purpose in life. I feel like I'm stuck in the middle of the crossroad. Uncertain of what life path I choose to embark on. That in the end I could say I don't have any regret. Decision making is one of the hardest thing to do. It needs proper timing and consideration of what matters most. I know there are times that we need to make a big decision. A decision that sometimes we need to sacrifice and give up something just to get what's close to our heart's desire. But I know there is always a risk on everything.


Just like this paper boat, I am now floating on the wide open ocean water. Will I wait for the wind to blow down on me? Or steer myself in the direction I want to go even if it's against the wind? I don't know the answer yet.

0 comments: