Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Got My Flu Shot

I got my flu shot for the second time yesterday. I had my first vaccine last June 2010. Thanks to Department of Health for giving free vaccination and of course, to Nursing Service Department who made it possible here in the workplace. All employees were informed about the said free vaccination. 

After several hours, my arm felt numb from getting the vaccine shot. I felt pain whenever I tried to move up my left arm. They said that it's pretty normal to feel numbness. Last night, I'm not feeling well. But still I managed to come to work today. But later this afternoon, I'm not feeling well again. I feel weak and have symptoms of common fever. I don't want to take any medication. 

I only hope that the pain on my left arm and the flu-like symptoms will disappear soon. 

0 comments: