Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby Haniel Rezon's Christening

I was a bit surprised when JR Dimaunahan handed me a printed baptismal invitation a week ago. He gladly told me that I'm one of the godparents of his firstborn baby boy.


So yesterday, I woke up at 7:42 in the morning and attended Baby Haniel Rezon's Christening held at St. Peter's Parish along Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City. I arrived just on time before  the baptismal ceremony had started.  It was my first time seeing a quite different kind of baptismal room and I was really astounded for its peaceful ambiance and facilities. It is a air-conditioned room and has a fountain used in sprinkling water on baby's head.

When the baptismal was over and a bit early to go to reception, I lit a candles and offered prayers and thanksgiving. Afterward, we were on our way to Tramway Buffet Garden located at Timog Avenue, Quezon City.  It was my first time to dine here and really satisfied with their eat-all-you-can buffet. The foods taste good and yummy. I would definitely recommend Tramway Garden Buffet to my relatives and friends.

Lastly, Pareng JR handed us a piece of baptism giveaways before we go home.

0 comments: