Monday, March 15, 2010

Younger Looking

Whenever someone asks me how old I am, I'd always tease them to guess my age. I've been hearing a lot of  people saying I'm on my early twenties. When they'd told me I'm twenty-one (21) years old, I gave them my sweetest smile and just nodded. I was overjoyed and felt better knowing that I look younger on my age and a lot of people couldn't figure out what's my exact age. Sometimes I don't revealed what's exactly my age unless they really wanted to know.

I don't have any secret formula used in order to look younger. I just continue to smile and be optimistic even sometimes failures and disappointment enveloped me. I preferred foods that are less cholesterol and tried to eat more natural foods and avoid junk foods as much as I could. I'm not chocolate lover or any sweet foods like ice cream, cake and more. That's also one of the reasons why I'm still in good shape and in normal weight.

I once read in news update that people who look young for their age live longer than those who don't wear so well. It really inspired me to be more health and lifestyle conscious knowing that younger looking could contribute to the wellness of our physical being.

0 comments: