Sunday, August 08, 2010

Mam Cadion's Birthday

Mam Cadion

Happy Birthday
You are very special
And you deserve the best
I wish you a wonderful life
Filled with love and happiness

Today, August 8, Mam Cadion is celebrating her birthday. She is my former college professor (the best and my only fave) and our thesis adviser during our college days at URSB. I just don't know why it's been very usual for me in remembering her birthday every year, maybe because I'm already accustomed to it. The last time we've met if I'm not mistaken was during our graduation.


Yesterday, I greeted her in advance and glad she replied. She thanked me and had some updates about ourselves. She is now pursuing her masteral's degree at URST and looking forward to her comprehensive exam next semester. I congratulated her for the best effort she did and I gave her "two thumbs up" on her way to success and accomplishment. 

0 comments: