Monday, August 30, 2010

What Type of Writer should you be?

You Should Be a Poet



You craft words well, in creative and unexpected ways.
And you have a great talent for evoking beautiful imagery...
Or describing the most intense heartbreak ever.
You're already naturally a poet, even if you've never written a poem.

      
          I found this quiz quite interesting that's why I decided to try it out and was glad with the result. Perhaps, it's truly says on what type of writer I should be. I still remember vividly during my college days at URS Antipolo City when I had joined the on-the-spot creative writing for interested students who want to be a member of the editorial staff of our school publication. Unexpectedly, I was chosen to be the feature and literary editor. But due to time constraint of being a working student, I backed out.

0 comments: